Pictures that Say a Thousand Words?
Sunday, April 03, 2005
 
Family Bliss
Saw this scene on the tv when i passed by the tv set in the living room:

Husband: "Are you afraid of being a pauper?"

Wife: "No, i have been through worst times, whats being poor to me? I am just worried over my daughter-in-law, of the overwhelmming bills that keep piling every day, and it makes me so sad to see my son and you to be taking the burden."

Husband: "But we are men and it is our responsibilities to carry such a burden, your own savings should be left for your own use."

Wife: "But i cannot sit back and do nothing while i see you taking double jobs, our son looking ever haggard by the day, his wife in a comma, and that the unborn baby not be able to come into the world... ..."

Husband: "Well i have never been poor and so i do not know how it feels to be poor, nor to be afraid of it. But what i am afraid is of the fact that my wife is sad, my son is suffering, my daughter-in-law never wakes and that my grandson never gets borne -- See the people rushing on their own ways in the streets? Why are they rushing?"

Wife: "I don't know."

Husband: "Well they are rushing off out of the cold streets into the warmth that their homes are preparing them for."

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger