Pictures that Say a Thousand Words?
Monday, March 14, 2005
 
Worries... ...
Really worried about a few students in my class; they dun seem to be very worried about their own studies, and i dun seem to be able to find a good way to convince them that hard work is the key to success.

Thinking back of how it was when i was a student could be a way to understand how they feel.. maybe.. but when i studied, i studied very hard as i understand that if it were bad results, i would not be able to make it to JC. Then all of my mother's hard work would have gone to vain. It was not simply understanding that it was my responsibility to work hard. It was the very going through of such an ordeal of working day and night and experiencing for myself the typical schedule of mum that really pushed me to the limits.

I would study day and night when exams were near, and without getting any sleep i would go straight into the exam hall and attempt my papers. Come thinking back into what i had done, it would even seemed not human. How could i have achieved that?

Come 2005 and its an entire different setting. The class has 35 individuals and each of these 35 people are all unique. I cannot simply put a single sentence to them and expect all to be able to respond. Yet it cannot be my excuse to not say anything at all and pray that all will just go well as they should. So what should i do? What could i have done?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger